CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Lands

You know, when you have kids...you may want to bring your kids to places and enjoy good time with them, kan? :)

There was one fine afternoon, my husband was reading News Straits Times and showed me a full page of Iskandar, Johore progress. I eyed the page excitedly and started to babbling my "dreams" to him. In 2012, Legoland will be open to Malaysian! yeeeyyyy.... :D

I've never been to Legoland. Tak tau nape la tak pegi mase travel ke Florida dulu? isk, nyesal plak...tapi xpe. kat Msia nnt ader! weheeee....


When I told my cousin about Legoland, she then told me that she heard there will be a Hello Kitty Land open in Johore. So I searched for the Hello Kitty Land via internet and found some information about it. Hello Kitty theme park is said to be built in Malaysia in mid-2010 and expected to be finished in 2012. Situated in Johor Bahru :)


LOL...bestnye weh!! ;D

Aira & Auni sayang, cepat2 besar tau! nnt kite bleh pegi ke Legoland and Hello Kitty Land, ye :) muah3!

No comments:

Post a Comment